Thursday, November 5, 2015

Inspiration through Creation

(Before I get into the post let's take a moment to appreciate that...The title rhymes!! Woohoo! Ok. Moving on...)

Isn't just amazing how beautiful the world is! 

The Bible tells us in Job 12:7-10, "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."

Creation points toward an intelligent designer, God!

Every time I look around me I am awed at the beauty and majesty of God's creation.

My family and I visited the Smithsonian National Zoo today, and it was a great reminder of the magnificence of the Lord that we can see through his created creatures. 






Aren't these just gorgeous!! I am just so amazed at the colors in these animals! They are truly beautiful! (I'll take a shirt in each of these colors please!)

Animals definitely inspire me to get to know God more! They remind me of how amazing and powerful He is! They inspire me to pick up my Bible and read more about the creator of all things!

Let me know where in creation you find inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment